Have you ever thought to yourself: “Maybe I should talk to an unbiased psychologist to help me sort through some issues rather than my friend or family member?”
If you have experienced any of the following it would benefit you to talk to Dr. Wolman:
- Is your career interfering with your relationships?
- Are you having trouble getting along with your co-workers?
- Is your relationship getting stagnant?
- Do you have a problem communicating with your partner?
- Are you a caregiver whose responsibilities have become overwhelming?
- Do you experience headaches, muscle tension or stomach aches due to a demanding work/ life schedule?
- Have others told you that you have been snappy and irritable lately and is it effecting your work or relationships?
- Do you dread waking up in the morning and facing the day?
- Do you worry a lot and feel like you are not enjoying things like you used to?
- Is your family unable to accept your sexual orientation? Do you feel you have to hide your sexual orientation from your co-workers or boss?