Do you accept insurance?
Yes, I accept insurance. I am a provider for the following insurance networks:
- Cigna Healthcare and Cigna Behavioral Health
What if Dr. Wolman is not a provider for my insurance?
Dr. Wolman will be glad to check your benefits for you and submit your claim or help you to submit the claim. In this case, Dr. Wolman would be considered an out-of-network provider. You are still able to receive services from Dr. Wolman. Most patients pay the session fee charged by Dr. Wolman and then your insurance company will process this payment toward your deductible for out-of-network care. Dr. Wolman suggests you contact your insurance carrier for information on your deductible amount and other out-of-network costs.
How does insurance work?
There is a confusing array of insurance arrangements. The first thing you should do is check with your insurance coverage carrier. Call the phone number on the back of your insurance card and find the answers to the following questions:
- Is this Psychologist considered an “in-network” provider?
- Do I have outpatient, mental health benefits?
- What is my copayment for an “in-network” provider?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per calendar year does my plan cover?
- How much is my co-payment for an “out-of-network” provider?
- Is a primary care physician referral required?
- Do I have to obtain “pre-authorization” or “pre-certification” required?
What if I’m a self-paying patient?
I also accept self-paying patients who do not have any insurance or who choose not to use their insurance.